Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 2

It's the start of week 2. This week we are to focus on eating "filler foods". Things low in point value, but high in fiber, or high in volume so they keep you filled up longer. I like to have 0 point fillers so that I don't have to waste any of my daily allowances on them. Strawberries, mushrooms, peppers, spinach, baby carrots, any type of lettus, blueberries, tomatoes, and a number of other things; all have 0 points!
So the goal is to eat 10 meals throughout the week that consist primarily of filler foods. I think I can do that! I'm fairly certain I did that through this past week without even realizing it!
AND... I'm down 2.6 pounds my first week!
My second goal this week is to move more. I'm going to get at least 3 good workouts in this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment